Rosemary CT2 Cineole Organic Essential Oil 10ml
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis CT2 cineole
100% Pure Essential Oil.
- camphor (12%)
- 1,8 cineole (40%)
- α-pinene (11%)
- verbenone (0.2%)
- Dilute before use
- Application: Dilute 1 part EO with 1 part Carrier oil such as Organic Massage Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil. Apply 2-4 drops on location.
- Topical application: For adults with sensitive skin use a 2.5% dilution or less. For many applications, a 0.5% to 1% concentration can be sufficient. People with a history or allergies, especially eczema, are more likely to possibly react to some essential oils. Apply on location 1 – 2 times daily as required.
- Diffusion: Add to your diffuser or vaporiser as per instructions.
- Dilute before use
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Not suitable for under age 12
- If under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner
- Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist
- Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30 Degrees C
- Designed for application in small amounts to local areas of the body. Should any irritation occur from using essential oils, remove the oil from the skin, apply any bland vegetable oil, remove and repeat a few times. This will quickly relieve irritation reactions.
A simple guide for “Essential Therapeutic” essential oil dilutions:
If you measure your essential oils in drops be warned that not all “drops” are the same! There are a variety of “dropper inserts” for essential oil bottles in the marketplace. Depending on the size of the aperture, the drop size can vary widely
The pharmaceutical drop dispensers that we use for Essential Therapeutics essential oils dispense on average: 32 drops per 1ml.
For an approximately 0.5% concentration of essential oils in a carrier base use: 4 drops of essential oil per 25ml of carrier.
- For 1.0 %: 3 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 1.5%: 4 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 2.5%: 8 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 5%: 17 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 10%: 35 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For more Information:
- Please refer to our range of Aromatherapy books
- If you are unsure, work with an experienced Aromatherapist.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and well-being. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.