Pyramid Himalayan Salt Lamp with Solid Onyx Base – Reduced as the one in stock has a small indent on one surface and one edge at the back of the lamp as per the gallery photos.
Salt colour may vary from light orange to a darker orange.
Onyx Base colour may vary.
Sold Separately. Images are for illustration purposes.
- Height: Approx 20cm
- Width: Approx 13cm x 13cm including the base
These lamps are made of natural crystal salt sourced from underground salt mines in the foothills of the Himalayans and mounted on Solid Onyx Base.
This purchase includes:
- 1 x Australian Standard Electric Cord (12V DC)
- 1 x 12 Watt Bulb (12V)
Use and care instructions
While Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps are ‘rock’ like and very durable, if the following simple steps are taken they should last for decades.
- Safe to wipe with damp cloth when power is turned off. Excess water will dissolve the salt.
- Not suitable for rooms with excess humidity such as bathrooms or outdoors.
- Place your Himalayan Salt Lamp on a plate (ceramic, marble or glass), or a protective mat to protect furniture.
- For best results, we recommend leaving lamp on constantly when you are home, ultimately it is your choice.
- If humid or raining leave on as moisture in the air is increased, this will assist evaporation.
- The lamp will tell you if it is not being used enough by pooling moisture, but ultimately you benefit from having the lamp on more often than not.
- If not in use (and lamp is dry) we recommend wrapping in a plastic bag after unplugging and removing cord.
Electrical Safety Instructions
- Ensure power is turned off when plugging in, unplugging, moving the lamp or changing the bulb.
- Salt does attract humidity out of the atmosphere. Lamps use the heat generated by the bulb to evaporate this moisture which keeps the lamp and fitting dry and safe. If the lamp is moist, remove cord from the power socket and bulb from the bulb socket and allow to completely dry before reconnecting to the power.
- Salt Lamp Light Bulbs for 12V-12W Lamps only
- The 12V – 12W bulb is only recommended to be installed in 12V DC Himalayan Salt Lamp Cord.
- DO NOT install this Salt Lamp Light Bulb (12V-12W) in a 220V-240V Power Cord for safety reasons.
- Please check your Himalayan Salt Lamp Cord and ensure you match the correct Voltage and Wattage before connecting to the power.