Essential Therapeutics Kunzea Essential Oil 50ml
100% Pure Essential Oil.
Botanical Name: Kunzea ambigua
Known as ‘White Cloud’ or White Kunzea, this Australian native is indigenous to SE Australia and Tasmania. A relatively new essence for aromatherapy use, Kunzea has demonstrated good pain-relieving properties for musculo-skeletal complaints. Rich in a-pinene, cineole and other compounds it is useful in respiratory complaints for its expectorant qualities. In skin care, it apparently has useful healing, anti-inﬂammatory properties.
- a-pinene (51%),
- 1,8 cineole (16%),
- globulol (7%),
- viridiflorol (6%),
- bicyclogemracrene (4.6%),
- a-terpineol (2%)
Blends well with Fragonia and Lavender.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner
- The overall composition of Kunzea oil, with a low content of 1,8 cineole, sees it as a safe, non-toxic essential oil for general use.
- Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist
- Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30 Degrees C
- Dilute before use
- If under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner
- Dilute before use
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml Essential Base Lotion, Organic Massage Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Diffusion: Add to your diffuser or vaporiser as per instructions.
- Topical application: For adults with sensitive skin use a 2.5% dilution or less. For many applications, a 0.5% to 1% concentration can be sufficient. People with a history or allergies, especially eczema, are more likely to possibly react to some essential oils.
- Bath: 5 – 10 drops to a full bath. Mix drops of essential oil with Essential Solubilizer and then add this mixture under running bath water.
A simple guide for “Essential Therapeutic” essential oil dilutions:
If you measure your essential oils in drops be warned that not all “drops” are the same! There are a variety of “dropper inserts” for essential oil bottles in the marketplace. Depending on the size of the aperture, the drop size can vary widely
The pharmaceutical drop dispensers that we use for Essential Therapeutics essential oils dispense on average: 32 drops per 1ml.
For an approximately 0.5% concentration of essential oils in a carrier base use: 4 drops of essential oil per 25ml of carrier.
- For 1.0 %: 3 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 1.5%: 4 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 2.5%: 8 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 5%: 17 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 10%: 35 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For more Information:
- Please refer to our range of Aromatherapy books
- If you are unsure, work with an experienced Aromatherapist.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and well-being. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.