Gemstone Chakra Bracelet Lava Stone
- Blue Howlite
- Aventurine Green
- Tiger Eye Gold
- Aventurine Yellow
Can I use an essential oil neat on my skin?
- The first general rule is not to use essential oils indiscriminately on the skin
- The majority of essential oils are not suitable for neat application
- People with a history of sensitivity should always dilute with a carrier oil
- Should any irritation occur from using essential oils, remove the oil from the skin by applying any vegetable oil and repeat a few times.
- This will quickly relieve irritation reactions.
- Do not wash with water as this will make the essential oil penetrate further into the skin and may cause a greater reaction.
- The essential oils are drawn into the carrier oil and become diluted.
- The following oils may cause the skin to burn if exposed to strong ultra-violet light from sunlight or a sun bed – Angelica Root, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lemon Verbena, Lime, Bitter Orange, Sweet Orange & Tagetes.