Essential Therapeutics Eucalyptus Australiana Certified Organic Essential Oil 50ml
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata ssp. radiata
100% Pure Essential Oil.
- 1, 8-cineole (75%)
- a-terpineol (9%)
- citral (<2%)
- a-terpinyl acetate
Dilute before use.
- Dilute before use
- May be irritating to sensitive skin. Use half dose or more for children and the elderly
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner
- Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist
- Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30 Degrees C
- Dilute before use
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml Essential Base Lotion, Organic Massage Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Diffusion: Add to your diffuser or vaporiser as per instructions.
- Topical application: Dilute 1 part EO with 1 part vegetable oil: Apply 2 – 4 drops on location or may be used neat on the soles of your feet. Dilute half dose or more for children over 5 years and the elderly.
- For sensitive skin use a 2.5% dilution or less. For many applications, a 0.5% to 1% concentration can be sufficient. People with a history or allergies, especially eczema, are more likely to possibly react to some essential oils.
- Bath: 5 – 10 drops to a full bath. Mix drops of essential oil with Essential Solubilizer and then add this mixture under running bath water.
- Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and well-being. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
- Should any irritation occur from using essential oils, remove the oil from the skin by applying any bland vegetable oil, remove and repeat a few times. This will quickly relieve irritation reactions.
- Essential Therapeutics began in 1988 as the first professional-only range of essential oils and related products, specifically for use by trained complementary therapists and health care professionals. In 1994, they were amongst the first group of Aromatherapy companies to apply for registration with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Only 100% TGEO guaranteed essential oils are used in their essential oils or blends – no common extending agents such as dipropylene glycol or isopropyl myristate are ever used. Essential Therapeutics is the foremost supplier of true therapeutic grade essential oils and related products to health care professionals and complementary therapists.
A simple guide for “Essential Therapeutics” essential oil dilutions:
If you measure your essential oils in drops be warned that not all “drops” are the same! There are a variety of “dropper inserts” for essential oil bottles in the marketplace. Depending on the size of the aperture, the drop size can vary widely
The pharmaceutical drop dispensers that we use for Essential Therapeutics essential oils dispense on average: 32 drops per 1ml.
- For an approximately 0.5% concentration of essential oils in a carrier base use: 4 drops of essential oil per 25ml of carrier
- For 1.0 %: 3 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 1.5%: 4 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 2.5%: 8 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 5%: 17 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 10%: 35 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For more Information
- Please refer to our range of Aromatherapy books.
- If you are unsure, work with an experienced Aromatherapist.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner.