Essential Therapeutics Fragonia Essential Oil 10ml
Therapeutic Grade 100% Pure Essential Oil.
Botanical Name: Agonis fragrans
A new Australian essence from the Myrtaceae family, Fragonia oil is derived from a fine leafed Tea Tree native to the South West of Western Australia. The essential oil has a very pleasant aroma, less of a medicinal aroma than common Tea Tree oil. Containing over 20% of a variety of monoterpene alcohols, it has significant antibacterial properties as with common Tea Tree.
Overall, it appears Fragonia is a good toning & stimulating essence, much in the vein of Tea Tree.
- 1,8 cineole (20%)
- α- (30%) & β- (2%) pinene
- linalool (7.2%)
- terpinen-4-ol (4.3%)
- α-terpineol (6%)
- 2.2% of myrtenol
Blends well with Kunzea and Lavender.
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist
- Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30 Degrees C
- Dilute before use
- If under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner
- Dilute before use
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml Essential Base Lotion, Organic Massage Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Diffusion: Add to your diffuser or vaporiser as per instructions.
- Topical application: For adults with sensitive skin use a 2.5% dilution or less. For many applications, a 0.5% to 1% concentration can be sufficient. People with a history or allergies, especially eczema, are more likely to possibly react to some essential oils.
- Bath: 5 – 10 drops to a full bath. Mix drops of essential oil with Essential Solubilizer and then add this mixture under running bath water.
A simple guide for “Essential Therapeutics” essential oil dilutions:
If you measure your essential oils in drops be warned that not all “drops” are the same! There are a variety of “dropper inserts” for essential oil bottles in the marketplace. Depending on the size of the aperture, the drop size can vary widely
The pharmaceutical drop dispensers that we use for Essential Therapeutics essential oils dispense on average: 32 drops per 1ml.
For an approximately 0.5% concentration of essential oils in a carrier base use: 4 drops of essential oil per 25ml of carrier
For 1.0 %: 3 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For 1.5%: 4 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For 2.5%: 8 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For 5%: 17 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For 10%: 35 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For more Information
- Please refer to The Fragrant Pharmacy Book written by one of the world’s leading Aromatherapists, Valerie Ann Worwood.
- Or consult an experienced Aromatherapist