Essential Therapeutics Damask Rose Essential Oil 3% in Jojoba 10ml
A 3% concentration of therapeutic grade Bulgarian Rose essential oil in pure Jojoba oil.
Botanical Name: Rosa damascena
Rose is the Queen of the Flowers and considered the Queen of Essential Oils. Energetically, a superb essence ‘to strengthen the heart & spirit’ (Nicholas Culpeper) in times of grief, disappointment and the like.
It is thought that this most captivating of flowers originated from the Orient before being cultivated throughout Europe. The Rose was used in cosmetics, medicine, and perfumery by the ancient Greeks, Romans and Arabs for centuries. It takes 60,000 rose petals to distil just one ounce of pure rose essential oil, making it one of the most expensive essential oils to distil.
Rose Essential Oil is beneficial on all levels, body, mind and spirit. It’s electromagnetic frequency of 320MHz is the highest known of all oils. Essential oils are beneficial in supporting us to raise of our bodily frequencies which is helpful to uplifting us emotionally and spiritually.
Rose has a long-lasting sensuous scent. The beautiful fragrance of Rose essential oil is intoxicating and aphrodisiac-like. It helps bring balance and harmony and is stimulating and elevating to the mind, creating a sense of well-being and promoting a feeling of happiness. It is helpful to promote restful sleep for the ill and elderly.
Rose essential oil is helpful to tone and improve dry skin and is ideal for all skin care, especially for mature, dry or sensitive skin. It is also known to be beneficial for hormone balance.
- citronellol (41%)
- geraniol (23%)
- phenyl ethyl alcohol (2.8%)
- stearoptenes (23%)
3% Essential Oil Dilutions
We provide some of the more precious, expensive essential oils as a 3% dilution in pure Jojoba oil. We have been asked “how many drops of the diluted oil should I use to equal the undiluted essential oil?” As a 3% dilution, you need to use 33 times as much to equal the undiluted oil. Further, 32 drops or 1ml of the 3% dilution will equal (close enough) 1 drop of undiluted oil. 33 drops to be exact! These 3% dilutions are primarily designed to be used ‘as is’ or diluted somewhat to be used directly on the skin.
- Topical application: This 3% dilution is primarily designed to be used ‘as is’ or diluted somewhat to be used directly on the skin.
- For adults with sensitive skin dilute 50/50 or more with Essential Base Lotion, Organic Massage Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil, and use 1-3 times daily as required.
- Suitable to be used in a bath, on pulse points, compress or massage: dilute with Essential Base Lotion, Organic Massage Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist
- Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30 Degrees C
- If under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner