Essential Therapeutics Calmant Essential Oil Blend 10ml
100% Pure Essential Oil Concentrate Therapeutic Grade.
This 100% pure essential oil blend is designed to be added to our pure vegetable oils or our other natural base products, such as Essential Base Lotion for use in massage treatments or simply as a topical application.
A topical anti-inﬂammatory blend. Useful for the temporary relief of the pain and inﬂammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis, tendonitis (tennis elbow), bursitis, repetitive strain injury and nerve inﬂammations such as sciatica, neuritis and neuralgia. Use also on sprains and strains to help minimise bruising and to speed healing.
Ingredients: Lemon Eucalyptus, Everlasting, Wintergreen, Geranium, Blue Yarrow, Peppermint and Roman Chamomile.
- Dilute before use
- Massage: 4 drops to every 10ml Essential Base Lotion, Organic Massage Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil.
- For application to the skin, we generally recommend from a 2.5% to 10% concentration of the concentrate in a carrier base. For application to local, specific areas of the body, concentrations up to 50% can be beneficial. For adults with sensitive skin use a 2.5% dilution or less.
- Use two to three times per day on affected areas diluted to 5% to 10% strength. As much as a 50% concentration (50% Calmant / 50% vegetable oil) can be trialled on small, specific areas.
- The Concentrate may also be used in warm compresses or in baths.
- Bath: 10 drops to a full bath. Mix drops of essential oil with Essential Solubilizer and then add this mixture under running bath water.
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Not suitable for children under age 7
- Children age 7- 12 years: Use only 1 to 2 drops diluted with 5ml of jojoba oil for topical use
- Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist
- Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30 Degrees C
- Dilute before use
- If under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner
A simple guide for “Essential Therapeutics” essential oil dilutions:
If you measure your essential oils in drops be warned that not all “drops” are the same! There are a variety of “dropper inserts” for essential oil bottles in the marketplace. Depending on the size of the aperture, the drop size can vary widely
The pharmaceutical drop dispensers that we use for Essential Therapeutics essential oils dispense on average: 32 drops per 1ml.
For an approximately 0.5% concentration of essential oils in a carrier base use: 4 drops of essential oil per 25ml of carrier
For 1.0 %: 3 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For 1.5%: 4 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For 2.5%: 8 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For 5%: 17 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For 10%: 35 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
For more Information
- Please refer to The Fragrant Pharmacy Book written by one of the world’s leading Aromatherapists, Valerie Ann Worwood.
- Or consult an experienced Aromatherapist