Beeswax Votive Candle Packs
12 Hour Beeswax Votive Candles made from Australian Beeswax.
Brand: Happy Flame
Size: 4.5cm high x 4cm wide
- 4 x Beeswax Votives with no glass holder.
- 4 x Beeswax Votives and 1 x glass holder in organza bag.
Additional Votive Holders sold separately: Votive Candle Holder – Clear Glass
These votives are a poured candle, that is, it is solid wax for longer burning.
Please Note: You do need a glass holder to burn these candles as they are made to overflow into the container.
If you have standard votive holders then we have a 4 pack of just candles. Otherwise choose our pack with the glass holder.
Burn time of approximately 12+ hours for this candle in a container.
This candle is hand made from pure Australia Beeswax. Nothing else is added to the beeswax.
Enjoy the sweet honey aroma, gentle for most sensitive noses.
No metal in wicks: only natural cotton.
Beautiful natural candle light to fill your spaces.
Beeswax candles are thought to be a natural ioniser to help clean the air.
Hand crafted in Australia.
Checklist on Votive Candles:
- 100% Australian beeswax
- No chemicals used in cleaning beeswax
- Hand crafted
- Cotton Wicks – no metal
- No oils
- Honey Aroma
- A natural ioniser
- Kind to the most sensitive noses.
- Sustainable, Planet friendly.
- 100% Happy Guarantee
Tips for care of our Beeswax Candles.
- Before you start, check the wick is about 1 cm in length, if it is longer please trim it.
- Put candle in glass holder.
- Please don’t leave burning candles unattended.
- Put candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Don’t leave them near flammable materials.
- Remove packaging before lighting.
- Burn the candle until the molten wax is to the edge, so it burns all the wax.
- Don’t pour the molten wax off the candle, it is needed to burn well.
- As beeswax is a natural product, occasionally there may be a build up on the wick and resemble a small mushroom. If this occurs extinguish the candle, trim the wick, and relight.
- Best to “snuff” candles, rather than blowing the flame out (blowing may spread molten wax.)
- You will need a special snuffer that you place over the flame. The flame goes out when the oxygen in the bell shaped dome is used up by the flame and so the flame can no longer burn. Don’t rush removing the snuffer, leave it there for at least 15 seconds so the smoke does not escape.
- If you use candles in glass holders please make sure the flame doesn’t touch the glass, it may crack.