Essential Therapeutics Ambience Diffuser Blend 15ml
100% Pure Essential Oils
This blend of true therapeutic grade essential oils creates a refreshing and uplifting environment. A ‘clean’ unobtrusive blend of essential oils excellent for air purification and odour reduction.
Ingredients: Orange Sweet, Neroli, Ylang Ylang and Geranium Rose
Brand: Essential Therapeutics TGEO Guaranteed Essential Oils.
Our Diffuser Blends can also be used in massage treatments, for topical preparations and in bath treatments if desired. These concentrates are the 100% pure essential oil blend. They are designed to be added to our pure vegetable oils or our other natural base products, such as Essential Base Lotion for use in massage treatments or simply as a topical application.
- Diffusion: Add drops to your diffuser or vaporiser as per instructions.
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml to Essential Base Lotion, Organic Massage Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil
- Topical application: For adults with sensitive skin use a 2.5% dilution or less. For many applications, a 0.5% to 1% concentration can be sufficient. People with a history or allergies, especially eczema, are more likely to possibly react to some essential oils. *Please note: This blend contains Sweet Orange which is a photo-sensitive essential oil that may cause the skin to burn if exposed to strong ultra-violet light from sunlight or a sun bed within 72 days of topical use.
- Bath: 10 drops to a full bath. Mix drops of essential oil with Essential Solubilizer and then add this mixture under running bath water. *Please refer to note on photo-sensitivity above.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Dilute before use
- Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist. Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
- This blend contains Sweet Orange which is a photo-sensitive essential oil that may cause the skin to burn if exposed to strong ultra-violet light from sunlight or a sun bed within 72 days of topical use.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and well-being. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
A simple guide for “Essential Therapeutic” essential oil dilutions:
If you measure your essential oils in drops be warned that not all “drops” are the same! There are a variety of “dropper inserts” for essential oil bottles in the marketplace. Depending on the size of the aperture, the drop size can vary widely
- The pharmaceutical drop dispensers that we use for Essential Therapeutics essential oils dispense on average: 32 drops per 1ml.
- For an approximately 0.5% concentration of essential oils in a carrier base use: 4 drops of essential oil per 25ml of carrier
- For 1.0 %: 3 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 1.5%: 4 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 2.5%: 8 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 5%: 17 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
- For 10%: 35 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier
Only use the essential oils that have been recommended for children and are age specific. Please refer to our Baby & Child Care Essential Oil range.
For more Information: Please refer to our range of Aromatherapy books such as “The Fragrant Pharmacy Book” written by one of the world’s leading Aromatherapists, Valerie Ann Worwood for a complete guide to Aromatherapy & Essential Oils which charts out for you a fragrant way to family health and home delights.
If you are unsure, work with an experienced Aromatherapist.
If pregnant or under a doctor’s care consult your health practitioner.