Tips for Chakra Balancing
- Agate stabilises and cleanses all chakras. Use according to colour.
- Amazonite opens and stabilises all chakras.
- Amber cleanses all chakras. Amber also acts as a protection talisman.
- Amethyst corresponds with the third eye and crown chakras.
- Apatite harmonises the third eye, base and solar plexus chakras.
- Aqua Aura stimulates and clears all chakras, especially the throat chakra. It is known as a stone of protection against psychic attack.
- Aquamarine cleanses and aligns all chakras. It is known as a stone for courage and protection.
- Angel Aura stimulates and clears all chakras.
- Blue Lace Agate corresponds with the throat, third eye, crown and heart chakras. Wearing Blue Lace Agate as a pendant is said to dramatically enhance communication and help you to voice your personal and spiritual truths.
- Clear Quartz is known as a master healer. A small Clear Quartz Tumbled Crystal can be used when working with the crown chakra or during meditation. It purifies all chakras and expands the auric field.
- Chyrsocolla cleanses and activates all chakras. You can place a piece of Chyrosolla in warm bathwater to enhance relaxation.
- Citrine cleanses and energises all chakras. It is also said to attract prosperity.
- Fluorite cleanses and stabilises all chakras.
- Herkimer Diamond has a high vibration and is suitable of all chakras.
- Jasper aligns all chakras. Use according to colour.
- Labradorite purifies, aligns and protects all chakras.
- Lapis Lazuli is said to open the third eye chakra. It is balancing to the throat chakra and is known as a stone of protection against psychic attack.
- Lemurian Seed cleanses and activates all chakras.
- Moldavite is a talisman for good fortune and fertility. It has an extremely high vibration, which opens and clears blockages and is chakra clearing and balancing. It also enhances other crystals by lifting their vibrations.
- Rhodonite corresponds with the heart and solar plexus chakras.
- Rhodocrhrosite corresponds with the heart, solar plexus and base chakras.
- Rose quartz is one of the best crystals to use if working with the heart chakra.
- Smoky Quartz cleanses all chakras and shields the aura.
- Selenite is an ancient stone and metaphysically believed to be one of the most powerful crystals used to balance and cleanse the seven main chakras. It is a perfect crystal for cleaning the energy field and cleansing the aura.
- Serpentine purifies and energises all chakras.
- Sunstone cleanses and activates all chakras.
- Tiger Eye corresponds with the third eye chakra.
- Black Tourmaline (Schorl) has cleansing and purifying properties. It clears and purifies negative energy of all kinds in its environment. It is an ideal crystal for spiritual work or chakra balancing. It acts like a psychic shield when worn in jewellery or kept in close contact with the body. It protects all chakras.
- Turquoise corresponds with the throat and third eye chakras.
- White crystals are associated with the crown chakra. Mental clarity and thought purification.
- Violet or purple crystals are associated with the crown chakra. Imagination, inspiration, empathy and bodily energies.
- Indigo crystals are associated with the brow chakra. Perception, understanding and intuition.
- Light Blue crystals are associated with the throat chakra. Senses and communication.
- Green crystals are associated with the heart chakra. Emotions, relationships and personal growth.
- Pink crystals are associated with self love and emotions.
- Orange crystals are associated with the sacral chakra. Bodily systems.
- Red crystals are associated with the base chakra. Movement, self-motivation and overall strength.
- Yellow crystals are associated with the solar plexus chakra. The central nervous system, immune system, digestive system and the brain.
- Black crystals are often used for their grounding and protection qualities.
Medical Disclaimer: The information herein is for educational purposes only. It is not provided to diagnose, prescribe or treat any condition. If you have any health concerns, please consult a healthcare professional.
Please click on links below to browse our categories:
Our commitment to providing quality products means that we are regularly introducing new products and providing important information to keep you up to date with the latest in Organic Natural Products & Gifts to Enhance your Health & Beauty.
Please feel free to contact us for further information on any of our products that we offer by Clicking Here for email.