BioPure is a highly concentrated, all natural household and industrial cleaner containing powerful probiotic bacteria, antioxidants and enzymes that break down grease, grime and dirt and neutralise odours. Made in Australia.
BioPure means cleaning without chemicals and its living benefits continue to work even after the initial application.
Where to Use
- General purpose household cleaner
- Kitchen surfaces
- Mould and mildew areas
- The probiotic properties of BioPure ensures it is eminently safe for the humans and the environment, and uniquely effective as a surface active agent to ionize and digest organic matter for surface cleaning and odour reduction.
- Can be used safely in septic systems and is fully biodegradable.
- BioPure is a probiotic cleaning liquid and works differently to anti-bacterial products, which attempt to kill bad bacteria.
- BioPure utilises beneficial bacteria to regenerate and repopulate with healthy bacteria so they can dominate harmful, disease-causing (pathogenic) bacteria. This creates a natural, healthy and clean environment.
- When used consistently, BioPure prevents the re-emergence of pathogenic bacteria.
How to Use
For best results, tightly close the cap on the original concentrate bottle (to help maximise efficacy of the probiotics inside). Use the diluted amount in the spray bottle within 1-2 days for maximum effectiveness. Dilute 1 capful in 250ml of non-chlorinated water and use dilution within 1-2 days. Store at room temperature and DO NOT REFRIGERATE. Always keep the lid tightly on and away from direct sunlight. This product may cause sedimentation but that will not impact the product’s effectiveness. Shelf life of 3 years, however best to use within 6 months of opening.
When to Use
Usage Guide: Bathroom and Toilet – spray dilution onto surfaces and wipe clean. 1-2 times per week, or as required. Mould and Mildew – spray dilution onto surfaces and wipe clean. 1-2 times per week, or as required. For continuously damp areas, may need to increase concentration to 50:50 and apply more regularly. Kitchen Benches and Sinktops – spray dilution onto surfaces and wipe clean. Use as required. Stove Top / Hot Plates – spray dilution on greasy surfaces, leave for a couple of minutes, and wipe clean. Use as required. Degreasing and bio-sanitising tile, hardwood, and linoleum flooring use 50ml in 5 litres water. For grout, apply dilution and scrub with course brush. Follow by mopping with BioPure dilution. For wood floors, dry immediately. Septic Maintenance – pour 1/2 cup undiluted BioPure down drain. Cutting Board – spray dilution on board and let stand for 15 minutes. Wipe dry. Vegetable Wash – Spray fruit, vegetables and sink sponges to control harmful bacteria. Rinse vegetables to increase shelf life and storage time.
aqua (purified water), certified organic molasses, naturally occurring probiotic bacteria and symbiotic yeasts, organic mineral powder, sea salt, certified organic oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, certified organic vanilla planifolia (vanilla) fruit extract
Our commitment to providing quality products means that we are regularly introducing new products and providing important information to keep you up to date with the latest in Organic Natural Products & Gifts to Enhance your Health & Beauty.
Please feel free to contact us for further information on any of our products that we offer by Clicking Here for email.
- Debra McIntosh Systems Care Certificate
- Debra McIntosh Systems Medicine Certificate
- Debra McIntosh-Foundations of Systems Certificate