1. According to Feng Shui
Your thoughts and emotions radiate from your body and mix with the chi energy of your home. Meditating on positive thoughts can help to change the atmosphere of your home.
2. Selenite for Meditation
- Known as a calm stone.
- Its calming energy makes it ideal for meditation and spiritual work.
- A large piece placed in the house is said to ensure a peaceful atmosphere.
- It dispels and clears negative energy in its environment and never needs cleansing.
- Its protective properties make it ideal to use in crystal grids around the home.
- Bowls and Plates are Perfect for cleansing other crystals.
- Palm stones are used for meditation.
- It should never be immersed in water as it dissolves when wet.
3. Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls
Used with yoga, sound healing, crystal cleansing, space clearing and to signify the beginning and end of meditation.
They create a range of sounds to help restore the normal vibratory frequencies of the body.
4. Meditation Crystal Palm Stones
5. Himalayan Salt Lamps
Through a process called hygroscopy the lamps will actually purify and cleanse the room air, removing particles such as pollen, dust, cigarette smoke and substances such as that. Lamp-created negative ions bond with pollutants (positive ions) and neutralise them – removing them from the air. Negative ions, combat electro-smog caused by electrical devices (TV’s, mobile phones, lighting, wireless networks). These products not only cleanse the air naturally, but are an extremely beautiful addition to any home or office. Not suitable for rooms with excess humidity such as bathrooms or outdoors. Place your Himalayan Salt Lamp on a plate (ceramic, marble or glass), or a protective mat to protect furniture.
6. Certified Organic Beeswax Candles for Meditation
To use candles for meditation, you will need to choose a non-toxic candle such as one of our certified organic beeswax votive or tea lights in a glass holder. Many candles today are made from toxic chemicals and they release harmful vapours while the candle is lit and should not be used for meditation.
- 100% Certified Organic Australian beeswax (ACO certification)
- Free from synthetic agricultural chemicals including pesticides, fungicides & herbicide
- No chemicals used in cleaning beeswax
- Hand crafted in Australia
- Cotton Wicks – no metal
- No oils
- Honey Aroma
- A natural ioniser
- Kind to the most sensitive noses.
- Sustainable & Planet friendly.
- 100% Happy Guarantee
7. Essential Oils for Meditation
Aromatherapy is the therapeutic use of plant essential oils and is a potent natural therapy that serves to heal and harmonise many imbalances of the mind and body. One of the most powerful ways to enjoy essential oils is by inhalation which provides benefits for emotional, mood and spiritual support, as well as cleansing and refreshing the air in your home or office. Through your sense of smell essential oils can reach your brain through your olfactory system and straight to the limbic area of your brain where you find direct links to your memories and stored learned responses, emotions, and feelings. Certain essential oils can be absorbed through your nasal cavity and through your bronchial tract and lungs.
Bells are useful if the energy in your home is feeling flat. Ring a hand bell in all the corners of the house and the sound waves will help clear the stagnant energy according to Feng Shui.
Smudging using sage is an ancient art where the smoke that’s emitted from the herb bundle is believed to cleanse negative energy and purify your home. It’s also believed to release negative ions, which has been linked in studies to a more positive mood and many other benefits.
10. Incense & Mala Beads for Meditation
Mala beads have a long history and are used for counting while meditating and repeating a mantra. Our Mala beads are made from the highest quality materials and rich rosewood. Rosewood has a lovely rich, hued timber with beautiful grain.
Marco Polo’s Treasures Incense 100% Certified Natural by EcoCert, pure, high quality with long lasting inviting aroma.
Silverstone 100% Pure hand rolled White Sage Incense.
Click on links below to browse Categories:
- Clear Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls
- Crystal Lamps
- Beeswax Candles, Incense & Smudge
- Essential Oils
- Diffusers & Vaporisers
- Himalayan Salt Lamps & Tealight Candle Holders
- Bells & Spiritual Products
Receive 10% off your 1st order when you subscribe to our newsletters by Clicking Here. Free delivery for orders over $150 and AfterPay available.
Our commitment to providing quality products means that we are regularly introducing new products and providing important information to keep you up to date with the latest in Organic Natural Products & Gifts to Enhance your Health & Beauty.
Please feel free to contact us for further information on any of our products that we offer by Clicking Here for email.